Doing Content Right: Standing Out in 2023
1826 copies sold. How do you build a successful blog in a world where millions of other people are trying to do the same thing? The answer is here. I bought this from Steph Smith when she launched. Absolutely my favourite product on this entire site.
A complete guide on writing, creating, and scaling a blog in 2020, from someone that has led large publications teams and scaled her personal blog to 400k pageviews in its first year.
The Internet has created an age of infinite leverage. Anyone can reach thousands (if not millions) of people in a matter of months. But with easy access comes competition. So the question becomes: how do you build a successful blog in a world where millions of other people are trying to do the same thing?
In this guide, I will share everything I know about creating, writing, and scaling successful blogs and newsletters to millions of readers. You’ll learn:
- Why you can still start a successful blog in 2020.
- How to identify a niche and stand out.
- How to distribute your content seamlessly across dozens of channels, including a customizable distribution checklist.
- How to do SEO right (what I know best and what most people do wrong!), including case studies from both individuals and companies that have struck gold.
- What I’ve learned from running successful company blogs for years.
The book comes in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI (Kindle) formats. You’ll also get access to a community of hundreds of creators, 22 exercises, and 12 live recorded live sessions going over the material, including a 25-question quiz at the end.
So…why learn from me?
- My personal blog reached 400k+ pageviews and thousands of subscribers in its first year.
- I led a 30-person publications team and operated 6 technical blogs, which reached 600k+ email subscribers and millions of monthly readers.
- I currently work for the Hustle, one of the world’s largest email newsletters. I’ve helped them create and scale their premium publication, Trends, to thousands of subscribers and millions in ARR.
PS: I founded my blog on the principles that there isn’t enough quality content out there. If you’re worried that this will be another sh**ty ebook and don’t find it’s worth your money when it drops, I will happily process a refund for you.